Saturday, August 30, 2014

Garnier Fructis Color Shield VoxBox Review!


Meet Garnier Fructis Color Shield, a shampoo, consitioner and leave in spray set that I recieved from Influenster a couple of weeks ago. I've been using it since and am really loving what it's done to my hair.

Since the first wash my hair has been softer and shinier with less frizz. I think that may mostly be related to the spray but overall I really like the scent and what this has accomplished with my hair. 

My highlights and lowlights are a little bit more obvious than they were before so I do believe that it has helped add something to the color as well, it's quite nice and if you have dyed hair I would recommend giving this product a shot!

I got it for free from Influester for review!

No comments:

Post a Comment