Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August is Indie Month Day 12!

 Day 12! Nerd Lacquer's SHINY up today. Inspired by Kaylee from Firefly, one of my favorite shows and one of my favorite characters. Not to mention blue is one of my favorite nail polish colors!

The application of this polish has been perfect both times I've worn it, buttery smooth application and opaque in two coats. This is just two coats with no top coat as I didn't leave it on long. When I wore it originally it lasted three days before I changed manicures with just some tip wear. It was a bit difficult to remove because of the glitters but not too bad with a good hand washing.

These are a bit difficult to come by, but if I had the chance I would grab up another one in a color I liked. I think I bought this one mostly for the name if we're being honest though.

SHINY is a gorgeous baby blue shade with several sizes of silver glitters and shimmers in different sizes and shades.

If you don't have any Nerd Lacquers and you like glitters, run, don't walk the next time you find one for sale!





No comments:

Post a Comment