Friday, August 29, 2014

August is Indie Month Day 27!

Once again I have to play a little bit of catch up. The last week has been a crazy one, travelling sure does take the wind out of me. However, as a result of being a little late, I have some more new brands for you! While I was away I recieved a few packages.

For Day 26 I have Carpe Noctem Cosmetics South Haven Sunset, which is a blue polish with a bright gold shimmer. It really does remind me of a sunset when the light hits it.

This polish is gorgeous and has a great application. Two thin coats was all it took, though I found in direct light it was a little sheer so a third coat would have made it opaque. On my ring finger you can see Deborah Lippman's Happy Birthday done for a travelling birthday box group I am a member of.

This is two coats of South Haven Sunset with Duri 2 as top coat. Gorgeous polish, unfortunately this mani didn't last long because so many glitters just don't dry nicely. I look forward to using South Haven Sunset on it's own.





No comments:

Post a Comment