Saturday, August 30, 2014

August is Indie Month Day 30!

Only one more day of daily manis after this. Can you believe it? I think for September I'm going to do a color challenge (not daily, just whenever I do my nails) and try to do the September Stamping challenge once or twice a week.

On to the main event! This is an absolutely gorgeous polish from Eat Sleep Polish. This is Elvis Is My Homeboy, which is a gold sort of color with lots of holo packed in. Not quite your typical gold, but this is really pretty, sort of a silvered gold if that makes sense. Check it out!

This is three coats of Elvis Is My Homeboy for full coverage, two was just a little bit sheer still, but you could easily get away with it if you don't mind a little VNL. No top coat here. Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to wear it again.





2 comments: