Friday, May 16, 2014

Influenster imPRESS Manicure VoxBox Review

I recieved the imPRESS Manicure VoxBox from Influenster last week and got around to taking off my polish and getting ready to try them out a couple of days later. I tried the crackle set, which was a black base with a silver sparkle crackle called 'Working Girl'. I also recieved 'Dancing Queen', a black and white zebra stripe design. Unfortunately the imPRESS nails were simply not suited to my nails. My thumbs were too large for the size that these come and the rest of my fingers I had a hard time trying to find suitable sizes. They were also shorter than my already short natural nail length and so I decided to forgo putting them on. They simply did not work for my nail size.

However, if you have average sized nail beds and relatively short length nails, I believe these would be a wonderful addition to any polish lover's collection of tricks. They are sturdy and if they had come in sizes that worked for my nail beds I would have held on to them for occasions when nails break and I need to chop them all down. Some of the patterns are particularly nice, while I wasn't overly interested in the ones I recieved I did look on their website to find some of the others. The Disney Villains collection was of particular interest to me, but again unfortunately these simply don't fit my nails.

They were given to a friend on whom they look spectacular (you can't even tell they're not her real nails) and she seems to have been having great luck with the imPRESS Manicure thus far.


No comments:

Post a Comment