Sunday, May 25, 2014

Marc Jacobs Honey - Perfume Review Week #2

For the second day of my perfume review week, I've chosen Marc Jacobs - HONEY. The first notes of this fragrance are very fruity and high, but as it sits it develops into something sweet and a bit softer, more akin to it's name, like Honey. The fruity notes remain high but fadeout into a more subtle sweetness that is just gorgeous. It reminds me a bit of DKNY Be Delicious when you first spray it on. This is definitely a summer scent but one that is subtle and sweet with just a hint of florals. Great for a day out (or in) it's a playful and girly scent that makes me think of warm summer days.




The description of this scent is: "This buzzing fragrance energizes with the freshness of green pear and a bright splash of fruity punch and juicy mandarin. Orange blossom resides at the heart of the fragrance and mingles with the nectars of honeysuckle and peach for a note of sparkling femininity. Honey, vanilla, and smooth woods dry down to a warm, golden base."

It is packaged in a very cute bee-hive style round bottle with decorative bees to accompany. It comes in three bottle sizes as well as a rollerball mini which range from $30-105 depending on the size chosen.

This scent is really nice, I could certainly see myself purchasing it in the future as a summer fragrance. Great for staying in or going out, this scent reminds me of fun days in summer and is one I could see myself wearing a lot because it's not overbearing and holds fruity and sweet notes for quite some time. While the initial scent is a bit strong, it quickly blends out into a soft and gorgeous smell of warm sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment