Friday, February 7, 2014

Restocks are INSANE!!

Anyone else still riding that re-stock high from the Enchanted Polish restcok over at MeiMeiSignatures this afternoon? Man! I had Water for Unicorns, Secret Sauce and Presto Magic in my cart, but in the ten seconds it took me to fill in my address they were gone. I did manage to get All Love Garden and I got to the checkout page with a Presto Magic (the one I was really after) but the payment wouldn't process and I lost it.

Still, getting All Love Garden!! It's been a lemming for a while but it was pointed out to me recently that it's very similar to A England Dragon. I won't say no! Perhaps I can swap it for things I'm more desperate for if it is as close to Dragon as they say.

What did you manage to get at the restock? Do you have a Presto Magic for me? Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment