Thursday, September 11, 2014

Setepmber is Stamping Month Update!

Stamping month update number two! This stamping guide has proven to be a little challenging. I only have two large plates and a handful of small circular ones so I have only a select number of images to work with. I've had to get creative and make up some of my own themes for a few of the days. Here's my update to today and for daily updates along with swatches and random mani attempts please follow me on Instagram here!

Day 7 - Hearts
KBShimmer A Touch of Glass stamped with A England's Dancing With Nureyev

Day 8 - Dragons
KBShimmer Plum Tuckered Out stamped with A England's Princess Tears

Day 9 - Fish.
I didn't like my first attempt at underwater creatures, so I went for a new theme. Travelling with a view.
Cadillacquer Crystal with Mundo De Unas #16 stamping.

Day 10 - Trees
I went with a beachy theme using Girly Bits #islandtime as a base with Mundo De Unas #6 stamping

Day 11 - Books
Today is supposed to be a book theme. I don't have any book stamps, so instead I decided to tell a story with my stamps.
A handsome Prince Charming, an adoring Princess, they fall in love, and live happily ever after in their castle. (So cheesy.)
This is Lilypad Lacquer Vixens Wear Violet with Mundo De Unas #1 stamping.




No comments:

Post a Comment