Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Eat Sleep Polish The Sisterhood of the Travelling Polish

Well hello there everyone! It's been a while. You might not remember me anymore. That's okay!

I have through hell and high water finally managed to put this polish on my paw. Yes, paw. Only one. How silly I felt wandering around the grocery store after swatching with only four nails painted. ;) I know we've all been there a few times. 

Anyway, it seems I am back. Whether for a while or just a brief pop back to say hello, I do still love polish! And now that I have access to my camera more easily, I do plan to at least get back to polish swatches on instagram regularly @sheloveslacquer - follow me there!

The Sisterhood of the travelling polish is a gorgeous purple holo with a pink shimmer and a bit of a blue flash in certain lights. I found it difficult to capture the natural state of this polish, but I've done what I can with it. It was fun to wear, if brief. The formula just didn't stick to my nails well but I have this problem a lot, randomly. Gorgeous while it lasted, I look forward to my own bottle one day! :)

Please forgive the sad state of my poor hands from being washed and banged up at work.






Visit those involved with the Travelling Polish

Eat Sleep Polish Facebook | Instagram | Shop
BlackLace Reviews: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 
Darling Magpie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Twitter 2 
Gaby The Girl Next Door: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 
Kitties and Polish Forever: Blog | Instagram | Twitter 
Love This Lacquer: Blog | Instagram | Twitter 
Ms Becky Bean: Instagram | Twitter 
Oh My Swatch: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest 
Sandie's Cupcakes: Blog | Twitter 
Swatcher, Polish Ranger: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest 
We Didn't Miss It: Blog | Instagram | Twitter 
Writing Whimsy: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
signature 3

No comments:

Post a Comment